What is KHAKI IT?
Khaki is more than a colour. It's an attitude. Read More
How to KHAKI IT?
Wear khaki this Steve Irwin Day, 15 November 2010 and fundraise or donate to Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors to continue Steve's legacy! Read More
Why KHAKI IT?
To become part of a global Wildlife Warriors force that Steve created. Help us to preserve wildlife and wild places. Read More
Tom Taylor - Tiwi Islands, Northern Territory, Australia
Steven Benbrook - Narara, New South Wales, Australia
Erick & Curtis - Madrid, Iowa, USA
Here is your chance to KHAKI IT at Australia Zoo on Steve Irwin Day, 15 November 2010! Enter to win a ripper free trip to help celebrate the extraordinary life of the one and only Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin.
Australia Zoo has teamed up with Qantas Vacations to give one USA or Australian family the chance to celebrate Steve Irwin Day at Australia Zoo on November 15, 2010*.
You and your family will be smack-bang in the middle of all the Steve Irwin Day celebrations and animal action at Australia Zoo, including:
- 4 x roundtrip economy class Qantas Airways tickets from Los Angeles (or San Francisco) to Brisbane (Queensland, Australia)
- 5 nights accommodation on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast at Breakfree French Quarter in Noosa Heads.
- $400 Australia Zoo Crikey Cash
- 4 action-packed days at Australia Zoo including;
- VIP seating in the Crocoseum for Steve Irwin Day
- A VIP tour of Australia Zoo
- An Animal Extravaganza
- A VIP Tour of the new Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital
2nd Prize: $1000 Australia Zoo Travel Voucher
3rd Prize:$500 Australia Zoo Travel Voucher
First 20 video submissions: First 20 submitted videos will receive awesome Australia Zoo Prize Pack.
*Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions before entering your video.